Help Cel Went On

Well on my way home from VA. where I went on vacation I filled my truck with 93 which I always use about an hour after being on the highway I went to hit the gas alittle and the truck bucked a couple times so I let off and kept going about another 2 hours go bye we get off the highway to get more gas and hitting the gas coming off the off ramp my truck bucks again. So not sure what it could be? I though maybe since it was raining alot maybe I got water in my tank so I bought 2 bottles of Iso Heat and put them in my gas tank with my fill up, about 30 mins later my CEL goes off my truck hasnt bucked since, but not sure why CEL went off. Do you think maybe my cats are clogged they are the originals and I have 70000 on my truck? Do you think the Iso Heat could of set the sensors off? If I go have someone read the code and clear it will it effect my tune I got from Wheatley? Thanks for any help guys!!!! :confused:

The CEL didn't start flashing did it? Have the truck scanned, it will not effect the tune. Even if the light is out, the codes are stored in the PCM's history and should be able to be pulled up. Post the codes up when you scan the truck, there are too many possibilities to speculate what the issue may be.......

mine did that a while back. first time it was my tranny. when it tried to downshift to 2nd from 3rd it blew then it wouldnt go into 3rd. 2nd time i had a rear mount turbo (it was raining) sucked up water and the motor misfired and bucked my truck hard and rpms went up. sounds like a motor misfire or tranny. i dont think it could be ur cats like dan said, post the codes or go to autozone and use their code readers and the usually say what they are

please have the codes scanned and let us know what it is.

mine did that a while back. first time it was my tranny. when it tried to downshift to 2nd from 3rd it blew then it wouldnt go into 3rd. 2nd time i had a rear mount turbo (it was raining) sucked up water and the motor misfired and bucked my truck hard and rpms went up. sounds like a motor misfire or tranny. i dont think it could be ur cats like dan said, post the codes or go to autozone and use their code readers and the usually say what they are

Im going to autozone alittle later. The CEL stayed on it didnt flash, also once I got back into dry wheather it stoped bucking and ran normal again. Dont thing its he tranny because I still have al gears and it shifts the same. It could have been my cold air intake getting water in it because I have the filter mounted right above the passenger side air dam. But I will go see what code they pull. Thanks guys.

Went to autozone code read PO102 I had him clear it, truck has been running fine all day and the light has not come back on.

That is a MAF low frequency code, my guess is that you picked up some water into the intake track and the MAF got wet. :uhoh: