Finally Got The New Gun

sprayed99

Back when I learned to paint I used a SATAJet mystic NR2000... I have tried to buy it from my father in law ever since I started painting (he wont let it go) So I was browsing ebay and came across the same gun brand new in the box with a bunch of extras that are all new too. I wish it was the mystic limited edtion like I learned with but other than the finish this is the exact same gun. Since my New DeVilbiss started acting up over a week ago this is the perfect replacement. I have since fixed the DeVilbiss... It is now on Ebay because I wont ever use it again now.

LET THE PAINTING BEGIN...again lol

001-19.jpg

never seen anyone get so excited from a paint gun!!!! :jester: nice dan. now tell julian hes a dumbass for trying to go to a shop to have his very crappy and old nissan altima with over 200 hail dents done for 4900 when the car in GOOD condition is worth 3100

way cool danny , im going to be looking for a paint gun soon , ive been foing alot of body work at work and now they see i can do it they want me to do more. ill have to admit its not much fun with sanding/bondo and priming. after setting a new coat of some shine when its done makes it look pretty good and satisfying that you did it.

way cool danny , im going to be looking for a paint gun soon , ive been foing alot of body work at work and now they see i can do it they want me to do more. ill have to admit its not much fun with sanding/bondo and priming. after setting a new coat of some shine when its done makes it look pretty good and satisfying that you did it.

yeah you are right.... it always sucks until you get to start throwing color on it. Just a hint dont know what you use for filler, but try evercoat glaze as your last wipe it sands really easy with 180 and fills all small pin holes. I use both the blue and green label.