Throttle Body Spacer & Knives For Sale

kamikaze

I've got a brand new in the box UMI Performance throttle body spacer for sale. Says it fits 99-04 Chevy/GMC 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 8.1 $40 shipped

Don't know what the rules are for posting non-truck related things for sale but I didn't see a thread for it so here it goes:

Kershaw ET 1900ST folder, very wild knife, unique opening system comes with a cd on how to use it! Like new condition $50 shipped

Microtech Halo, if you know knives then you know Microtech. Nuff said. Brand new in the box with Kydex sheath and Cordura sheath $400 obo

Will email photos if requested

Thanks...

I've got a brand new in the box UMI Performance throttle body spacer for sale. Says it fits 99-04 Chevy/GMC 4.8, 5.3, 6.0, 8.1 $40 shipped

Don't know what the rules are for posting non-truck related things for sale but I didn't see a thread for it so here it goes:

Kershaw ET 1900ST folder, very wild knife, unique opening system comes with a cd on how to use it! Like new condition $50 shipped

Microtech Halo, if you know knives then you know Microtech. Nuff said. Brand new in the box with Kydex sheath and Cordura sheath $400 obo

Will email photos if requested

Thanks...

Those are 2 very nice knives. Good Luck with the sale.

C'mon people! This billet spacer has got to be of some use for someone...NOS plate? Something shiny in the engine compartment? Fishing sinker? Target practice??? A too hip bracelet for your girlfriend/wife??? :cheers::D

BTW - BUMP

And still got the Microtech...

• 1 month later...