If It Was Possible Would You?

brobradh77

68 members have voted

1. 1. Live forever

• Yes
    • No

(On September 17, 1994, Alabama's Heather Whitestone was selected as Miss America 1995.)

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?

Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to

live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"

--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some are missing the main part of this.....The arguements involve seeing your loved ones die while you live forever..Thats not the case..Like I said the technology would be there for everyone...not just you.

I think that's part of the problem, there are already too many "in the way people" now. Just imagine what would happen if know one died. Over population would drive us to unimaginable things. Not enough food, water, even space. If we can't get along with 6.5 billion people on earth now how the hell would we do it with over double that...People would kill each other just for fun because human life would count for nothing at those numbers.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

It would be pretty interesting to know what the world comes to in the future. But it may not be very pleasant. I don't think messing around with the natural way of things is a very smart idea, things happen the way they do for good reasons I'm sure so NO thanks! :thumbs: