Progress On Dirt Car ..........

Chevcup47

looks great man. takes me back. my dad raced on asphalt for like 25 years. i still cant relax on a nice saturday night if im not at 1 of the local tracks. gotta love a monte or malibu circle derby lol

Looks good. Do the shocks normally mount like that on the lower control arms? Isn't that hole normally where the sway bar links mount?

no the shocks usually mount inside the lower control arm and frame. we mount the racing shocks to the lower control arm and upper cage rail to help with changing and to get better travel out of them.yes that hole is where the sway bar is supposed to be but on dirt there is no need for it.

no the shocks usually mount inside the lower control arm and frame. we mount the racing shocks to the lower control arm and upper cage rail to help with changing and to get better travel out of them.yes that hole is where the sway bar is supposed to be but on dirt there is no need for it.

Word, I never actually looked at the suspension of one of those cars before till now. It pretty much has close to the exact same setup as a s10.

Word, I never actually looked at the suspension of one of those cars before till now. It pretty much has close to the exact same setup as a s10.

yes the s-10 front end parts fit as far as a-frames, spindles, tie rods, and stuff like that.

What class you racing with it? We have a IMCA dirt track right here in Minneapolis, KS.

with a couple of small changes i can run imca street stock but am running what they call bomber at my track ...............

looking good. When do you plan to get it out on the track?

had it at the track this last saturday night ther are some pics of it before i left under finally finished in this section ..................