Looking For Some Advice

Rocky81

Hey fellas whats up. I had ordered a corsa sport exhaust and volant cold air intake with ram air. Appointment time for install got mixed up so now I have the parts and no install. I got the exhaust installed today and it sounds awsome but i still have the cai and ram air. Is it a hard install to install the ram air, I have access to a hoist and all tools or should I pay someone to do it. Thanks fellas.

Ripped out the old airbox and installed a K&N on a 5.3 in about 45-60 mins couple years ago. Dont know if thats fast or slow for K&N. Toughest part was fitment of the black heat shield (I dont know if its called a heat shield, but the black plastic part from K&N).

Good choice on parts, I plan on getting the same later down the line.

I would keep all your stock parts. You never know when you might need them again.

I just finished install of the volant cai and ram air. I got one question does the ram air duct just sit over my duct on the ss or does it have to be fastened somewhere. I have it sitting over now. Thanks