Finally Finished .............

Chevcup47

Well not such a good night. car was loose comming out of the corners in hot laps and in the heat race. and after spinning in the heat i noticed a miss in the motor. so insted of tearing stuff up i pulled off and loaded it up. this morning i found that the rocker nuts are backing off so ill put my poly locks on for next weekend and go from there. the good news is the car only got a little dirty and that is it. so i was kinda lucky not to get it all banged up the first night out .................

looks good. Where do you race it?

i run at Lincolin park speedway in putnamville Indiana its half way between Terre Haute and Indy on u.s. 40 just before Greencastle ............the race track is the biggest thing in that town ...............lol

awesome looking racecar! do you race on dirt or asphalt? usually i can tell by the tires, but it looks like dirt?

what are the specs on the motor, chassis, etc?

well i always say "your not at a real race unless you have dirt in your beer "....the motor is a 350 .30 over with 225 dome pistons just a baby motor and the car is an 88 monty with a 9 inch ford rear end