Truck Doesn't Return To Idle In Gear?

SilverBullet6.0

My ccsb has a LQ9 with bolt-ons and a TR224-112 cam. I tuned it last week and it has ran fine! Well tonite, I'm driving along doin 60 and I leftoff the throttle to slow down, but the truck keeps goin. It doesn't slow down. Same rpms, same speed. I can force it to slow down with the brakes. It feels like cruise control is on. It does this at slower speeds (35 in town) too. I have my base running airflow table dialed in and I tweaked my throttle follower/cracker tables. Any tips or advice?

Mine did that once right after a tuning session on the dyno and it turned out to be the throttle follower. I set it back to before the tune and everything went back to normal. It was a scary feeling though as I was coming to a red light and when I let off the truck kept going so I had to press hard on the brake pedal and it still wanted to go like when you power/foot brake(brake stall).

He figured it out with the help of Zippy. He manually scaled down his Base Running Airflow.

It still doesn't explain why it ran fine for a week and all of a sudden had issues. Some causes may have been additional tuning changes that altered the RAF or even a post MAF leak.

Yea, krambo, i dont mean to doubt your tuning how-to, but for some reason the idle-airflow.cfg didn't work for me??? the histograms gave me bigGer braf numbers than I actually needed. Also, the first week of driving this truck was mostly agressive driving. WOT runs and burn-outs, so the problem may have been there, but I didn't notice it lol. But I did tweak the ve table a lil, just didn't think about it messin with the braf table. But, the headache's over now! Thanks for all your help in tuning this truck!