She Rolled 50k

8hnpSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you?

I am at 35k and i pulled it out of the showroom floor with 3 miles on it.

David Thomas, Anadarko, OK .

I was on in the beginning. We used to chat back in 2003. You're Matt right?

My SS had almost 200 miles on it because of dealer transfers and test drives probably! lol...

Aren't you the one with a black SS and Blue ghost flames?

Edited by SuperDave (see edit history)

David Thomas, Anadarko, OK .

I was on in the beginning. We used to chat back in 2003. You're Matt right?

My SS had almost 200 miles on it because of dealer transfers and test drives probably! lol...

Aren't you the one with a black SS and Blue ghost flames?

:rolleyes::jester: Just messing with ya Dave. Its been a while. Just havn't seen you on here.

:rolleyes::jester: Just messing with ya Dave. Its been a while. Just havn't seen you on here.

I don't recognize any of the names these days... what happened to Ben Key? Cody56, Dylan Von Kleist, etc... and have you always been from Missouri? I thought you were from back east..

I have kept up with RDSS, Charlie Kelley. He's doing great, still in the Navy and bouncing between Mass. and Jacksonville, FL. Has a cute kid now and a Harley! Sold his SS a few years ago.

I'll never sell mine, at the rate I drive it I'll be 100 and it will have 50 K on it!

So what's new? I'm out of work, got laid off... can't find anything to do in Oklahoma that pays! Any suggestions?

Good to hear from a familiar SS'er

Edited by SuperDave (see edit history)

... what happened to Ben Key? Cody56, Dylan Von Kleist, etc...

BenKey was on a about a week or so ago, I believe he is deployed over seas. :flag: Dylan is still around, his screen name is Dylan06SS, and is still a detailing master. :thumbs: I don't see a Cody56 in the member roster, there are several other Codys in there, all of which haven't been active in a very long time......there are alot of new faces around here too. :wink2:

BenKey was on a about a week or so ago, I believe he is deployed over seas. :flag: Dylan is still around, his screen name is Dylan06SS, and is still a detailing master. :thumbs: I don't see a Cody56 in the member roster, there are several other Codys in there, all of which haven't been active in a very long time......there are alot of new faces around here too. :wink2:

You're correct... my mistake! It was 56 ChevyWagon or something like that, and I'm not sure on the Cody. Dylan was doing home video installs for Just In Time Video in CA.... now he's a detailer?

Cool....

Love the SS bunch! New or old... (I'm old...) :(

You're correct... my mistake! It was 56 ChevyWagon or something like that, and I'm not sure on the Cody. Dylan was doing home video installs for Just In Time Video in CA.... now he's a detailer?

Cool....

Love the SS bunch! New or old... (I'm old...) :(

I do seem to recollect that 56ChevyWagon's name is Cody. Of course, my memory isn't what it used to be... :jester: