How About A Member Locator Page?

black00chev

Question

There is something like this on another forum I used to check out a lot and all it is, is a page with a directory by state, click the state you want and lists what members are located in that state. doesnt give specific locations just that they live in that state. I know there is the option to put where you live in the info but this would be more like a database rather then having to try and look at member profiles to find out where people are located.

Hopefully im not alone on this idea. :cheers:

5 answers to this question

Its already been done, here is the link just join in and your on the map.

http://www.frappr.com/silveradoss

And here is the post I got it from

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ic=51795&hl

Edited by El Compa Lalo (see edit history)

I agree, the map thing is cool, but this should still be a regular option on the site. Other social networking sites have the option to search for members by state, hometown, whatever... Plus, this would eliminate the need to post "SSS sightings" and such. This way, if you see an SS out somewhere, you could search for that area and find out if it was a member or not. Or if you're going to be in a certain area, you could look it up in advance and find out who lives there. Members who choose to include their current cities are already giving permission to make that info public knowledge, might as well be able to search for it!