Anyone Watch Strikeforce Tonight?

fox_forma

If so what a bust. I was expecting to see a good female championship match between Gina (hot) and Cyborg (dude looking) but what a crappy main event. Not sure if Gina just hasn't gotten inshape after Gladiators or what but she was winded 30 sec into the match. Some of the other bouts were decent but I didn't know anyone I don't think. Gina's still hot and hopefully she can come back and get a second shot at showing what she has becuase this by no means looked like here in the octogon.

I didn't get a chance to watch her and Cyborg bang it out.....totally forgot abut it...... :rolleyes: ....

I've seen her fight before though, and she usually "takes care of business"............She is definitely sexy, and would make an excellent "future" ex-wife...... :drool: ......Just something about a hot chick throwing punches in the octagon.................

Gina was actually in fantastic shape...came in 2 lbs. under weight...the inensity and nerves took a toll on both fighters you could tell....Cyborg definatley had her way with Gina...damn I wish I could..lol...

The Bobalu fight was a dissapointment also.

Yeah bobalu was a let down big time, he got owned. I didn't mean Gina wasn't in shape but I think she over trained considering when she was doing gladiators she was bigger. I think she dropped weight to quick and lost a lot of muscle and stamina in the process. I'm sure nerves had a lot to do with it as well but she just didn't seem to be herself. She is hot tho so oh well.