Any Interest In My Stockers?

07TBSS

I just wanted to see if anyone had any interest in my wheels before I put them on e-bay. Mounted & Balanced on goodyear eagles. PM me if interested. Located in Colorado but willing to ship & I can send pictures to whoever wants some.

Oh sorry they are Silver, I can put up some pictures but i can't figure out how to down size my pictures. I would like to get around $900 for them but i don't know if that is too much to ask?

Oh sorry they are Silver, I can put up some pictures but i can't figure out how to down size my pictures. I would like to get around $900 for them but i don't know if that is too much to ask?

easiest way to downsize pics is to use the paint program that comes on all computers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You know i looked and looked on my MAC but was unable to find that program Huh?

Use photobucket.com. Once your account is set up then under the "Upload Images & Videos" button you'll see "More options" click that and select the resize you want; I use 1024x768

Thanks for the info on resizing the pics. As soon as i am done i will send them. I should be able to beat that price. The last time I checked i was told about 75 ea. to ship. Let me get these pics done first