Funny Story...69 Camaro Vs 10camaro Vs Mouse

RICE EATER

well i have an some what funny story..

this weekend was the woodward dream cruse which it was my goal to have my camaro done and ready for some fun down there.. but sence ive spend so much money and time..and money..did i forget to say money? on my new sand rail..lol ive put the camaro on the back burner for awhile trying to get the new project up and together.

anways sooo sence i wasnt able to go because i had to work all weekend with my Limo company.. it was being to get to me that i had to work and wasnt able to go have some fun down at the cruise.. so i opend the barn up.. and pulled the silverado SS out of the way and parked it in the yard..then fired the camaro up..

welll ofcourse i had to take it around the block just as i turnaround ..not wanting to go to far from the house..i black 2010 SS camaro goes ..sooo im droolin so i jump on it alil and right as im about to pull high gear.. a DAMN MOUSE climbs out of my vent and is stand on my dash right in front of me with a look of WTF!!! is going on to my knew found home... and i lookin back at him like WTF!!!!!!..so i let off the gas knowin if i click high gear..im going to have a mouse probly fly off and smack me in the face.

so next thing i know the mouse runs across the dash to the pass side..and as i blirp the throttle a few times movin around in the seat worried this mouse is going to jump on me the mouse looks at me...looks out the window .. the back at me... back out the window...back at me... i blirp the gas..and he looks back out the window.. then jumps up and flys out like a sky diver out of a plane all 4 wide out...i dont know whos eyes were bigger.. but i can tell you i was laughin harder then him..haha

so after i contain myself i catch back up to the new camaro. and give him a thumbs up.. while my hand still in the air he drops a few gears and thinks hes gone...yaa right..they are fast tho..it took a second for me to real him back in after he got the jump and i didnt downshift from high..so he slows down again..this time i drop in to low even tho where still movin pretty good and was walkin away before shifted back in to high.. but i could hear him barkin the gears every time he shifted..and we played a few more times..it was nice to finaly see one of these in action. just wish i could have seen it more and heard it...

i wish i would have to my silverado ss out..that would have been alot closer and better race..but hey it was a good time..owell

so i get home.. and my g/f is standin in the drive way shakin her head..i try to contain my laughter and excitment for the mouse and the camaro.. and look at her like ....what?????...she gives me the dirty look and said i could hear you foreverrrr.. i walked out of the house and down the drive way and stood there..then there you go toyin with the new camaro..sooo how fast are they and how many times did you kick its ass??.. down put your toys away im gonna take you out for a steak dinner...so it was a win ..win..win for me..lol

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

wow sorry about that guys..i just re read that and it was realllllly hard to read.. trying to type a story out when your exausted is a bad idea..lol

anyway ..we went to texas road house and had a great sirloin steak and a couple jack&coke's.. so i was a happy

• 2 months later...