Motor Mounts, Wear For Art The Good Ones!

I need motor mounts. Good polyurthane ones but i cant find any at all for these trucks. I have check every company i can think of. Does any one make any?? Does anyone have any??? :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

My mounts look OK but when i spray (N2O) and it sounds like someone is hitting the frame with a hammer ( It is definatly NOT engine knock!!) The left ft grinds and rattles sitting still. It just appered after a 12.15 pass. It Does it the hole time at the track. Half way home from the track, about 10 MI. The noises go away and i can drive the crap out of it with no problems. Just after i spray, it does it!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Any ideas? I am thinking its the motor mounts but not convinced!

I need motor mounts. Good polyurthane ones but i cant find any at all for these trucks. I have check every company i can think of. Does any one make any?? Does anyone have any??? :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

My mounts look OK but when i spray (N2O) and it sounds like someone is hitting the frame with a hammer ( It is definatly NOT engine knock!!) The left ft grinds and rattles sitting still. It just appered after a 12.15 pass. It Does it the hole time at the track. Half way home from the track, about 10 MI. The noises go away and i can drive the crap out of it with no problems. Just after i spray, it does it!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Any ideas? I am thinking its the motor mounts but not convinced!

Pull the mount and inspect it. I bet it is something else.

I'd just replace them with another GM mount. It's not uncommon for them to go bad once you're making big power and launch it alot and hard. You'll likely find the rubber in the mount to be ripped right in half.

Ya, I replaced them with new OEM mounts. The origianls were ok. Changed them anyway. What a nightmare to change!!!! :banghead: The noise / vibration / rattle is different now. I does it on hard acceleration with out NO2 now. I have also just changed all the a-arm bushings with Poly bushings. No difference. :banghead::banghead: It leaves the front Diff, half shaft, or wheel bearing. Phantom noises suck!! I wish it would just break so i can find it!!