360 -vs- Ps3

page305

VS  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• XBOX 360
    • Playstation 3

Had them both ... like the controllers for the PS3 way better, just can't get used to the 360, but I've played Playstation for ever. I even bought an adapter to allow my PS2 paddles to be used on the 360.

i now own both and blue ray kicks ass on ps3 , i do like the controller better but the online game play seems to lag a bit more . im sure ill find some games ill want but i play cod4 still alot on 360 and it never gets old. not really into halo but i know ill be on relentlessly with cod mw2

I haven't played a PS3 but some upsides to it is better graphics so I hear, Blu Ray Player, and few games that are not offered on the 360 and visa versa. I like the 360 mostly because of the online play (not currently hooked up though) and I favor racing games like between forza and gran turismo I favor Forza alot better (not trying to get a battle between the 2 started its just my personal preference for my own reasons)

it's about 50/50 for me. i chose the system that i use most (360). however, the ps3 may have inferior online game play, but it is free. the blu-ray overshadows that and the controller. i prefer the 360 controller to the ps3.

if i had to mold them together it would be:

(ps3) blu-ray

(360) better online game play

(360) controller style, button layout, and replaceable battery packs

(ps3) internet access

(360) netflix

(ps3) slightly better graphics

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

Never had the 360 and probably never will. The fact that the PS3 can play BD, upconvert DVD's, and play games makes it better IMHO. Also, from all the reading I've done, it seems like the PS3 is one if not the best BD players out there. No need for a stand alone BD player. How many PS3's do you ever hear going out unlike the 360? I play a few games, but mostly I'm into HD home theater so the PS3 was the obvious choice.