Reduced Engine Power

Stitches040

Hey all ...

This morining, on my way into work, I got this message on my display.

I was traveling about 50mph and going at a normal throttle response. I flashed my High Beams at one of my co-workers in a passing cruiser.

Then all of a sudden I got a chime .. Bing Bing .. and "Reduced Engine Power" appeared on my display (Where the odometer is). I soon turned into the store to grab a coffee, so I was unable to truly see if the Power had been reduced.

After I shut it off and turned it back on. The message went away. I romped on it on the way in, and it seemed fine.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this or what it's about???

Shuan

HID's huh? LOL...

Do we have a problem here again Art? :confused::wtf: It was purely a suggestion since he had just flashed his high beams. Instead of acting like an A**, you could just say "Nope, It couldn't be the HIDs." :idiot:

Do we have a problem here again Art? :confused::wtf: It was purely a suggestion since he had just flashed his high beams. Instead of acting like an A**, you could just say "Nope, It couldn't be the HIDs." :idiot:

:rolleyes: Oh I get it... So if he would have honked his horn then maybe it would horn related right...?

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

:rolleyes: Oh I get it... So if he would have honked his horn then maybe it would horn related right...?

WTF is your problem?!?!?!?! Knock off the e-thug sh*t Art, you are really starting to p*ss me off!!!! :mad:

ahahahahahaha nice ok on a more serious note most REP have to do with you TB or engine grounds. check you tb plug. I had mine do it yester day but it was triggered from a vacuum leak.

Hehehe, you're so funny...........NOT. :yellow_loser:

LOL.. You want to talk about looser Toxic Crusader.... Here is your post with your so called "helping" a memeber out by "guessing" what might be the problem and having him change parts that you said would have it fixed and it still didn't fix the problem... Way to go Mr. Beer Can Tech... FAIL! :jester:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56756

LOL.. You want to talk about looser Toxic Crusader.... Here is your post with your so called "helping" a memeber out by "guessing" what might be the problem and having him change parts that you said would have it fixed and it still didn't fix the problem... Way to go Mr. Beer Can Tech... FAIL! :jester:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56756

PM sent retard...............