Thank You To Hank!

Good point, Josh, but I had offered this around to a lot of the guys. :rolleyes:

:jester::P

Just messing with ya Hank! I know you're a stand up guy, no doubt in my mind had it been anyone you would have lended a helping hand!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jester::P

Just messing with ya Hank! I know you're a stand up guy, no doubt in my mind had it been anyone you would have lended a helping hand!

Oh, I know that! I have to admit that the transaction with Taylor was better than having to deal with Dan or Mark! :jester::lol:

Hank, had she not been a cute SS driver but a big burly Dodge Ram driver would you still have helped out?

:)

:rollin:

It's funny you say that there is a rather burly looking carpenter lady that drives a 2500 dodge diesel here at the job site I am working at now we often joke that she eats her mates.. haha

:rollin:

It's funny you say that there is a rather burly looking carpenter lady that drives a 2500 dodge diesel here at the job site I am working at now we often joke that she eats her mates.. haha

This is turning into one of the funnier posts I've seen for a while! (Also, thanks Mel!)

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Wow! You all are making me crack up. Sooooo are you ready for something funnier. I went surfing this weekend and lost the keys to the cover Hank gave me. hahahhah I def act blond sometimes. SOooooo I need some advice. Can I get new keys made or should I buy new locks or wtf!?!?! Im a tard.

Thanks again Hank!

Taylor

Wow! You all are making me crack up. Sooooo are you ready for something funnier. I went surfing this weekend and lost the keys to the cover Hank gave me. hahahhah I def act blond sometimes. SOooooo I need some advice. Can I get new keys made or should I buy new locks or wtf!?!?! Im a tard.

Thanks again Hank!

Taylor

It would probably be easier just to have a locksmith look at it to see if they can make a key. If not, see if there's an ID number on the lock and contact UnderCover to see if they can send you a new key. Here's a link to their web site...

http://www.undercoverinfo.com/

Thanks! I emailed them today. we shall see...... I worry about my brain sometimes.

It would probably be easier just to have a locksmith look at it to see if they can make a key. If not, see if there's an ID number on the lock and contact UnderCover to see if they can send you a new key. Here's a link to their web site...

http://www.undercoverinfo.com/