Its Soooo Hoooot!

funceca88

This was taken 3-years ago almost to the day -

140f.jpg

Mr. P. :)

Steve, I've seen that reading this summer on my truck's I/S mirror too, but that was when I had just opened the door and started my truck- NOT while driving down the road! :cool:

-Jon, just above you in Wichita Falls, TX.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

This morning at 11:22 am on my way to drop my daughter off at day care...supposed to have a high of 115*.

post-2016-1251487198_thumb.jpg

It is def hot out there, my dumbass wore all black today too because my washer busted last night and it was the only work clothes I had left. My pool is reading 92, thats not even fun to go in.

So far my temp in the truck has been pretty accurate once you drive a little bit. Upon startup after sitting for ever it pegs out pretty high right away.

it was 107 yesterday where i spent all day in the sunshine with no shade. it sucked ass working on trucks doing that not to mention i was right next to the pasadena fire burning . smokey and hot , not my idea of fun i came home @ 5pm and fell asleep at 6pm , didnt wake up until this morning at 3 am and went to work . got lucky today though spent my day in the truck with a/c but driving over 400 miles in a day wasnt exactly my cup of tea either. ITS FRIDAY THOUGH AND SUSHI IS ON THE TO DO LIST !!!!!!