Ss Stolen!

T-Bag

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks to everyone of you for your support and replys! So far no word, here is a link with some pics in case anyone sees it,

http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/aaronsommers25/SS/

my fear is that my home is next, they have my registration with home address and my garage door opener, OMFG! Anyway, I called LAPD again and they confirmed it was NOT towed or impounded. For now driving my 95 Caprice 9C1....

-Aaron

Hurts my stomach everytime I hear this happen.. Good luck man. Hope the best for you !

Me personally- If mine ever gets stolen, Just cut me a check. Makes me want to puke thinking about the ringer they would put it through :sick:

I'm gonna go downtown today and canvas the area. My best friend who is a cop suggested that I look in the parking structures, possibly it was joyrided and dumped out of sight. I had parked in the jewelry district at a meter, came back 20 mins. later and gone. I thought it was towed, I walked to the police station on 6th and Wall right through skid row, what a morning. Officer that took my report confirmed it wasn't towed cuz the OPG Tow logs the plates immediately in the system once picked up. I just can't believe this, I have a headache so bad which I never get.

Again, THANK YOU to all your replys!! The SS family is the best, you guys are great! Any updates I will post......

-Aaron

bro when thay stole mine all i did after i got the police report was call onstar and thay told me ride where it was..

Tried that, since my service expired, the operator said I had to be inside the truck to renew it, I laughed and hung up

Tried that, since my service expired, the operator said I had to be inside the truck to renew it, I laughed and hung up

Wow, I thought if the vehicle was stolen onstar would still help but I guess not. I feel your pin brotha. I pray you get it back and those guys get what is coming to them. Did you have any type of security system?