Wtb: Stock Ss Tip

TX-SS

• 2 weeks later...

I have one for sale....only cost you $300.00...please send money to [email protected].

after i receive said money I will shine you for approximately 3 months, then if and when hell freezes over i might just send you my tip....LITERALLY

:rollin: Hell ya lets roast this guy on the internet!!! Get a damn life and get over it.

Are you effing kidding me? I don't know how things work where you come from, but this is the real world, kid. You're judged by your actions and in some cases your word is all you have. If the your attitude in life is anything like the way you've conducted yourself on this site, then prepare for a rough life. That's just not how you do business. Give the guy his money back, suck it up, and move on. Time to grow up.

And as far as "roasting you on the internet" goes, I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that would love to show you how proper business is conducted in person, myself not excluded.

And as far as "roasting you on the internet" goes, I'm sure there are plenty of guys here that would love to show you how proper business is conducted in person, myself not excluded.

:withstupid: im gettin in on this one before it gets locked

i cant stand a thief...all of them can burn for all i care