Only In My Dreams!

Chevyman03SS

Well today i was on my way to pickup my little boy and saw the sexiest thing ever!!! I didint think i would get to see one in person here i houma la but it was a black ZR1 !! I have only seen it in pics and the do no justice!!! It was super classy!! I love those cars!!! :chevy::chevy::chevy: Cant get much better!!! Just thought i would share the experience!! Have a wonderful Labor day!!! :flag:

Ernest B

i like the new camaros but theres to many people where i live that are rich or there parents are rich and they go out and get the v6 and cruise it around rodin the piss out of it thinking its a v8 when really they cant handle a v8 hahahaha but anyways they are sick cars

Back in July I was in Charleston SC playing golf with my Dad. When we finished out in the parking lot was a Blue ZR1. I had to go look and oggle for a while. Dad said it must be one of the club pros or someone that works there 'cos its there all the time.

Looked just like the blue one in the ads or Car and Driver had. Awesome looking.

:flag: