Bully Dog Triple Dog

zayne0

one of my friends is selling a bully dog triple dog for 250 dollars. is this a worthy investment for my truck? i'm leaning torwards no but has anyone tested one of these out?

dont do it, get a custom tune from one of the vendors...Blackbear, Wheatley or Zippy!

hi i'm zane, i posted a question asking about the bully dog tuning upgrade for my truck. some ppl have been encouarging me to an hp tuner setup, what is your opinion? i can't really just take my truck to you and have you tune it, what do i do?

Let Wheatley tune your truck! Just send him your PCM, he makes his magical touch, and then he will send it back to you. You won't believe how great your truck will feel. Wheatley FTW!! But you can't go wrong with Black Bear or Zippy either.

hi i'm zane, i posted a question asking about the bully dog tuning upgrade for my truck. some ppl have been encouarging me to an hp tuner setup, what is your opinion? i can't really just take my truck to you and have you tune it, what do i do?

we know you asked about it...this is your thread... :banghead:

i know sorry.... i intended to send a pm but obviously i didn't

looks like a pm, just not a pm. no biggie.

...some ppl have been encouarging me to an hp tuner setup, what is your opinion? i can't really just take my truck to you and have you tune it, what do i do?

anyway the answer to your question is:

*if a core type service is offered, then you won't have to allow down time. if not, then you will have to allow time for your truck to be inoperable while the PCM is out getting tuned.

of course, you will need to communicate with your tuner as to what your current mods are.

No Core Instructions:

1. Remove stock PCM ( Click Me - PCM Removal How-To *Credit to Mr. P. )
  2. Package stock PCM and send to your tuner
  3. Receive and install tuned PCM (Reverse Order of PCM Removal *There may also be special procedures to follow from your tuner after installation)

Core Service Instructions

1. Receive tuned PCM
  2. Remove Stock PCM ( Click Me - PCM Removal How-To *Credit to Mr. P. )
  3. Install Tuned PCM (Reverse Order of PCM Removal *There may also be special procedures to follow from your tuner after installation)
  4. Package stock PCM and send to your tuner for core credit

hope this helps :cheers:

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)