Having Serious Problems Here- Please Help!

kcsilveradoss

awsome. if you can keep his hands and head on cars he will have little time to get into drugs, gangs, or just plain trouble. i know it makes you proud as hell!!! my six year old daughter wants to build her first car and she dont want no damn rice burner. kids are f****N great. they try so hard to be like daddy and daddy tries so hard to make them better.

You gotta love kids man... When my kid was six he got in Unlawful tendices stunt bike video on his pocket bike. Just a small part at the end but he was scrappin his pegs and ridding a hi chair, and dumped it doing a 12 oclock wheellie.. My two year old gets in my truck and says dada's truck brooom brooom.. Love it.. Deff rather have him spend money on cars and trucks than other stuff for sure. :thumbs:

.... kinda funny from a guy that chased me down at the age of 4 for sanding his show car with 36 grit :jester:

and still alive to tell about it? :(

You oughtta hear his dad tell the story, Jerry gets all fired-up - it's pretty funny - now! :lol:

As a child the behavior I did that totally sent my mother up the wall was taking apart everything I got my hands on, and as I got older I got better putting it back together :jester: The thing that really got my father hostile is when he couldn't find his tools in the barn, and days/weeks later discovering his pliers/screwdrivers/hammer/whatever laying out in the arena or pasture somewhere - that was ass-whippin material.

Mr. P.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

thats awesome. i cant wait to have a son. i was the same way as a kid doing every thing i could with my dad on his project cars. i was very young turning wrenches. i feel that it has brought me and my father very close and i learned so much from him. i just hope i can be half the man he is. you have a great thing and i wish i had it too. enjoy the time you two get to spend together.

Never had the cars growing up(dad couldn't afford it and was afraid of the car falling on us kids, so we were told to stay away from the car when he was working on it.) But we did have Baseball growing up and that kept us kids out of trouble. ohhh and good luck.

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...