Turbo

zayne0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...;category=33742

this is a link to an ebay bidding for some turbo plumbing what are the chances this would work on a truck??

That looks like a pretty good setup. I don't know if the turbo would clear all of the accessories in the front even with e-fans on there though. I think that looks like a good front mount setup really. Be really easy to plumb to the intake or i/c. That flex pipe cross over is a good thing. Seen a few of them break right there.

I think I would try it if it would fit. Trick performance also makes a front mount setup just for our trucks. Bolts right on. Might check that out too! They have alot of experience with front mounts.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

That looks like a pretty good setup. I don't know if the turbo would clear all of the accessories in the front even with e-fans on there though. I think that looks like a good front mount setup really. Be really easy to plumb to the intake or i/c. That flex pipe cross over is a good thing. Seen a few of them break right there.

I think I would try it if it would fit. Trick performance also makes a front mount setup just for our trucks. Bolts right on. Might check that out too! They have alot of experience with front mounts.

yeah that the only thing there would be a problem with is clearing the serpentine belt system, i have a serpentine belt system for a corvette that would fit on my ss, but i'm just not sure about the a/c comperssor. i'm reaaly wanting to rune that setup on my 1992 camaro that i have swapped a 5.3 votec truck engine in.

im always sketchy of items on ebay that have that long of a title for the item :P . but yeah i think that would more than likely run into the accessories. then again, who needs A/C and power steering? :D

I looked at trick performance's kit up and down, would go with it but am leaning more toward kb racing's kit

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=426570

Mostly because I have more faith in master-power turbos than i do turbonetics, but to each their own.

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

i see. have you seen turbonetics gtk turbo? it looks pretty sweet.... if i just had a tubing bender i could do my own kit. its not that hard, but for the cost of a good bender you can already have a turbo or supercharger on your ride.... blah

i see. have you seen turbonetics gtk turbo? it looks pretty sweet.... if i just had a tubing bender i could do my own kit. its not that hard, but for the cost of a good bender you can already have a turbo or supercharger on your ride.... blah

like i said in your last thread, buy an assorted mandrel bent pipe kit.

no i havent, i just dont trust turbonetics anymore, yeah alot of people use em and some they work fine for, but to me they're the ford of turbo's. But that's just my opinion

no i havent, i just dont trust turbonetics anymore, yeah alot of people use em and some they work fine for, but to me they're the ford of turbo's. But that's just my opinion

ha ha ha well put. theres to many turbos to pick from...

im always sketchy of items on ebay that have that long of a title for the item :P . but yeah i think that would more than likely run into the accessories. then again, who needs A/C and power steering? :D

I looked at trick performance's kit up and down, would go with it but am leaning more toward kb racing's kit

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=426570

Mostly because I have more faith in master-power turbos than i do turbonetics, but to each their own.

wait till you see the welds on the KB setup :puke: