I Picked up My New SS

shopman1

:D I just got back to work with the SS. They did no prep work and I plan to document everything and put it in a folder. All kinds of stickers and plastic covers etc.

It has many more goodies on it than I had expected. Memory seats 1 and 2. Heated seats with controls for the seat and the back rest. Two zone lombar. All kinds of trip computer stuff. The mirrors fold in on command and have a arow blinker. The mirrors tilt down when backing up. The steering wheel controls the radio and CD. The rear View mirror tells you outside Temp and will tilt down when you have lights comming in the back. On and On it's not your fathers truck thats for sure. The Radio sound great. The ride is great. I will not do pictures until I have it cleaned up. It is very cool and attacting all kinds of lookers. More to come. :seeya:

Shopman1

Hey, can you explain some other features that are on my invoice? I know they may seem obvious but maybe they work differently than explained:

Headlamps, flash to pass feature.

Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm w/pulse washers.

Door locks, power programmable.

Also, is the fuse for the daytime running lights easily removed or is it tied into the standard lights. I do not care for the DTRL being on all the time. My '99 removed easily.

• Admin
1.Headlamps, flash to pass feature.

2.Wipers, intermittent, front, wet-arm w/pulse washers.

3.Door locks, power programmable.

4.Also, is the fuse for the daytime running lights easily removed or is it tied into the standard lights. I do not care for the DTRL being on all the time. My '99 removed easily.

Numbered your questions for better answer.

1. Instead of pushing to enage the high beams, you can pull back on the stock to briefly flash the high beams. This even works when the lights are not on.

2. Fancy wording for normal window washers :crazy:

3. Door locks that you can program. IE, auto lock when you move out of park, auto unlock when you place in park. only drivers side unlocks, etc.. MANY MANY choices!! Very :cool:

4. You can turn off the DRL's on the 03's by turning the headlight switch to the left everytime you start the truck. :cheers:

Archived