New Sss.com Video

mcmahan

I would like to see another SSS.com video and see some clones in it as well. There are alot of guys who put hard work into there non ss's and make them look great like they came from the factory. I would like to suggest a song for the vid that I think would be a very good song for the new video when you start making it. its called

Saliva - Family Reunion

Heres a link to the video with lyrics if you guys want to know exactly what they are saying.

Edited by NashSS (see edit history)

Like I mentioned earlier, there were clones in the last video. Either way, when I start the submission process, send me whatever you have....pics, videos, etc. I still have a ton of content that was submitted for the last video that didn't get used, plus pics and vids I have taken as well that will be thrown into the mix. The good news is that Part IV wil be much longer, between 8 and 10 minutes.....

in these videos, are you looking for more unique trucks like chase? or do you feature stock trucks as well?

Modded or stock, doesn't matter. When the time comes, submit whatever you have, the best of the best(in terms of photo quality, background, etc.) will make the cut.....

Modded or stock, doesn't matter. When the time comes, submit whatever you have, the best of the best(in terms of photo quality, background, etc.) will make the cut.....

sounds fair brother. im working on getting a phtographer to get some bad a$$ pics

Sounds good guys. would it be easier if we added a "video submission" to the Gallery like was done for the calander? Can we add this to the gallery or does a mod have to do it?

I have some ideas up my sleeve for the submission process this time Jeremy, don't worry about a thing...