Does Anyone Have Install Instructions/paperwork

Just like the title. I purchased a used P1sc kit and want to make sure I dont dick anything up. It seems like it should be fairly strait forward, but just incase Im looking for any sort of instal instructions or paperwork that would be helpful from the factory. Also, what is the stock pulley size on p1sc. Thanks in advance.

-Evan

I was thinking stock pulley was 4". I havent received the kit yet, as I just purchased it from a fella on PT.net on tuesday.

I just want to make sure I've got all the connections correct. What is this clocking the procharger? making sure its at a correct angle?? Im new to the centrifugal superchargers on LS motors.. I've only ever been involved with roots blowers on SBC and BBC. Any help, or things to look out for is greatly apreciated. Thanks.

-Evan.

Yeah makeing sure the outlet tube doesnt hit the head driver side all you do is take bolts out and turn the supercharger to the point where the outlet tube does not hit the head do not pull the supercharger apart just take bolts out and turn. Everything else pretty simple, but in the instructions it says nothing about clocking unit I had to call them to find this out after I did some custom work to try to make it fit :mad: any question let me know be happy to help

Edited by RedSSCT (see edit history)

Yeah makeing sure the outlet tube doesnt hit the head driver side all you do is take bolts out and turn the supercharger to the point where the outlet tube does not hit the head do not pull the supercharger apart just take bolts out and turn. Everything else pretty simple, but in the instructions it says nothing about clocking unit I had to call them to find this out after I did some custom work to try to make it fit :mad: any question let me know be happy to help

I will, and thank you. It may be awhile before I inquire for help, as I do not have funds for fuel upgrades at the time being.. So until then, the procharger will not be mounted and running.