Angels05ss After Cam Swap Vid

tootall

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever your ready

Ok, I'll let you know. Just got the old stuff off last night, a bit of a PITA. I was trying to save the stock stuff in case I needed it later, but ended up having to cut it off. I will be putting it all together today, and likely the next couple days if it keeps going the way it has (couple of hours at a time, just me and dad with hand tools). I'd like to do my efans/t-stat next weekend, but may wait a couple months until I can afford a Wheatley tune. I just couldn't wait for the headers!!!

Ok, I'll let you know. Just got the old stuff off last night, a bit of a PITA. I was trying to save the stock stuff in case I needed it later, but ended up having to cut it off. I will be putting it all together today, and likely the next couple days if it keeps going the way it has (couple of hours at a time, just me and dad with hand tools). I'd like to do my efans/t-stat next weekend, but may wait a couple months until I can afford a Wheatley tune. I just couldn't wait for the headers!!!

I know the feeling,I had hell installing my Arh lts....

shoot me a pm with the specs on that cam. ive got one in mind and plan on getting one soon, just wanted to compare. and whenever theres a texas meet, dont leave me out! im ready to meet some of the guys and see yalls trucks. all the SSS in my town (besides mine :D) are kinda ragged out :(