Lifted Ss

BlueAKSSS

booger_pick.gif

To each is own, but not my thing. A 2500 would look better lifted.

I bet he has a street bike with off-road tires.

I have seen off ride tires on an r1 with a custom swing arm and fork so there are a few rare exceptions. At least the lift is tasteful. Too bad the truck is blue though :jester:

That is nice. I like it alot, just cant tell from the angles if it has the pre-runner suspension where the front rides higher. Looks ballsy for sure. :chevy:

I definitley agree with SS Silv and KP, a lifted lightning or SRT is not right. AWD can kick some serious butt in the snow, havent taken mine in mud so I cant say.

more than likely the front end is slightly higher than the rear which isnt uncommon in lifted trucks. as long as it doesnt sit more than 1-2" higher in front than back you cant really even tell. Lifted trucks look stupid, IMO, if the rear is higher than the front or if the front is jacked up way too high giving it the "pre runner" look. the AWD would probably work well off road as long as they put in beefed up and extended CV axles and other front end stuff. i can see how it might run into alot of problems though...lifted trucks when theyre put into 4wd dont turn very well and bind easily