Teaser Paint Pics

I have had the hood and tailgate painted for a few months now. I am not 100% happy with the paint job. So this winter I will get it redone. So for now he is a teaser pic. Its Ghost 70 chevelle racing stripes in a pearl orange. This color is crazy in the sun and I get looks at it all the time. I think I might have to get more brake lights cause the people behind me stare so hard and so long they almost hit me LOL

I WILL GET BETTER PICS. BUT YOU GET THE IDEA!!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Just a suggestion if you like Jesse, match your SS in the your bowtie with the orange pearl when you get your new stripes done in the winter.

Wish I could see in person, stuck at the house :banghead:

Everyone tells me that But I have a theme going on. I don't want everything to be just orange. So I painted the bowtie blue and my center caps now have blue bowties thanks to idahoblk. Cause if that was orange now one would see the hood. So know people look and go "oh wow look at the hood"!

That hood looks familier :)

Girlfriend bought that 3yrs ago at a swap meet for me. And talk the guy down on the price. I love it :cheers: