Wiring Wideband Power Wire

Punisher

Wired up my power for the Innovate LC-1 wideband today to what I thought would be a good location to the ign-0 hot wire, for 12v key on, 14v run pos, and 0v off. But the problem is the wideband only receives power in park. :mad: (didn't check it in gear)

I don't have the directions anymore and I don't remember where i wired it to last time.

So just looking for some input on where everybody wired their power on wire for the gauge and HO2S.

(I would preferably like an in dash 0v key off pos, 12v key on and 14v run pos, I'm a little too lazy to turn a switch and run it through the firewall grommet but I will run it underhood if I really have to.)

Thanks

you want a constant 12v to a wideband controller. a switched 12v goes off at crank and that messes with the calibration and settings of both your gauges and the wideband

EDIT: I used the ign 0 of the dash fuse block to power both the wideband and my guages. its 12v at key on and remains 12v when cranking

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

you want a constant 12v to a wideband controller. a switched 12v goes off at crank and that messes with the calibration and settings of both your gauges and the wideband

EDIT: I used the ign 0 of the dash fuse block to power both the wideband and my guages. its 12v at key on and remains 12v when cranking

Thats what I used and it only works in park.