Some Changes Goin On.

fast4popper

I am usually very closed when it comes to my personal life, but i wanted to let you all know of a few things going on with me right now.

First off, after nearly 18 combined years, i am getting out of car audio and electronics as a profession. I will still do it as a hobbyest, but my special pricing and deals to the site will be a thing of the past. i have some minor things that i have stocked up on that i can still help with, but not much. I want to beleive that I will be able to keep this as a hobby, make it fun again, and enjoy it, but i have this feeling i will end up somehow back into it as a job, and a career. till then, sorry but unless you are local to my home, then i really have no special deals or things i can help with.

on to my second thing. soon, very soon whiSSle will be a New jersey resident. yes i am leaving the land of the corn for a new beginning, a new start. i have some things goin on in my life that i wont make public, but i am makeing a change, a change that entails alot of things i have been dealin with for a few years, things some on here know about, and most of you dont. but if you are in the norther jersey area, lets do some meets, lets hang out lets have some fun! i know i am going to need to meet some friends and have some good times. so who is game??

and lastly, whiSSle will be staying with me. i have decided against sellin her. she means too much to me once i turn that key and mash that gas pedal. with that said...

thanks for the support and i look fwd to meeting more and more of you!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris, you are a very talented dude and whatever field you go in will be happy to have you. it was great to meet you, dont be a stranger, and i still expect to see you at some kansas city meets. if you are ever in the are the spare room is yours. :cheers:

I am so happy to hear the whiSSle is staying with you. Mine means too much to me to part with it. Even its stock, I am the same; when I turn that ignition key and feel the engine rumble the body of the truck and also see my grandfathers rosary its just too much sentimental value.

I hope your move is smooth and possibly meet up at a get together in the future. Good luck.

-Andrew