When you can't bring your SS

FalconPilot

Used to have a cool signature of my SS next to the Jet I fly, but I guess Hatrack took it off his website.  I do not have a way to post pictures.

you can uplaod that pic to your garage section rihgt from your desktop and then use that URL to post on your sig.

you can uplaod that pic to your garage section rihgt from your desktop and then use that URL to post on your sig.

COOL!!! Il try it when I get home. I don't have the picture on my laptop

As far as the AMA goes, I would not ask them to cover me if anything happened anyway. I take the blame when I screw up. :D

I finally have a fun plane to fly when I am on the road! You got to love small electric choppers.

Used to have a cool signature of my SS next to the Jet I fly, but I guess Hatrack took it off his website.  I do not have a way to post pictures.

That doesn't work, last I tried. You can post a link, just not the pic.

where have you been?? last we heard ,u got your truck messed up in nyc, how did that turn out

Things have been real busy at work. Been on the site a lot, just not talking much.

The truck was fixed and looks great! just one small problem. The SS logo on the side they fixed was put on upside down! I didn't notice it untill about a month after it got fixed. Every time I walked up to the truck i thought "something looks weard" Finally it came to me. I thought about having them fix it, but I think it gives the truck a little more personality. :D

Archived