For Sale - "new"carbon Fiber Bowtie

Holty

sorry guys, i have no pics because it is still packaged up the way Art shipped it to me. I'd rather not open it just for a picture.

i'll see if i can find one of the other 3 members who have one can post a pic of theirs.

Damn I forgot I made one for you LOL. It has been a long time... There are only like 4 of these that were ever made. BUMP :cheers:

Thanks Art! All the parts are fantastic! (as you already know). After looking it over i decided not to use the bowtie because i don't have any other carbon fiber on the exterior and it just didn't look right to me on my RED SS. On Black or even blue it would look pretty sick!

Thanks Art! All the parts are fantastic! (as you already know). After looking it over i decided not to use the bowtie because i don't have any other carbon fiber on the exterior and it just didn't look right to me on my RED SS. On Black or even blue it would look pretty sick!

Yeah same here... Thats why I don't have one either, my color matched bowtie looks better to me on my truck (red). :chevy: