Iphone App

Tylur06SS

Question

15 answers to this question

yea its called safari... lol.

To get an application for the iphone, you have to have a programmer first of all make it, and then secondly you have to submit it to APPLE for app approval, which is a long process, especially for first time programmers. At last count there were over 75,000 applications, and whenever one of those already approved apps has an update, it has to go back to apple for approval.

Apple has complete control over all aspects of the apps...

:withstupid: Totally agree with the big guy here - Apple maintains *complete* control of all publishing for the iPhone - if you create an iPhone app you risk them telling you "we already have an app in the library that does what your app does" and it's a dead issue. Second you have to have the iPhone emulator running on a Mac to develop/test your app, and most of us don't/won't have that available to us. Third Apple is totally closed (non open-source) propietary and this is almost totally against the open-source nature of most developers. This is the area MS really fell down on is Windows Mobile, right now that division of MS is the second smallest/underfunded department in the company, just ahead of MS educational games division. I keep praying for the day MS will release a good version of Windows Mobile, on a good device :(

Mr. P.

yea i think yall soaked it in 93 octane and took a match to it as well lol

at least you didn't get upset and throw a fit. wasn't sure how you were going to take O's comment. thanks for being a good sport :cheers:

Sh*t ... I'd just be happy with someone telling me how my wife and I can buy songs only once off of Itunes and install them on either of our Ipods.

Secondly ... if I get a song elsewhere, how can I add it to my Ipod ... I can Basically upload whole CD's no prob. Just getting the old "Borrowed" music to install.

PM me if you have solutions ...

Sh*t ... I'd just be happy with someone telling me how my wife and I can buy songs only once off of Itunes and install them on either of our Ipods.

Secondly ... if I get a song elsewhere, how can I add it to my Ipod ... I can Basically upload whole CD's no prob. Just getting the old "Borrowed" music to install.

PM me if you have solutions ...

pm sent

hope it helps :fingersx:

Those of you with an Iphone or Ipod touch ever use Dynolicous? It'll give you 0-60 times, 1/8 and 1/4 times as well as mph. Even gives you a dyno read out of HP and G's. Hasnt been too too acurate for me so far, but you can calibrate it.

http://www.dynolicious.com/

Got it!! Thanks :cheers: