All Ls Household

Merc Dr.

I just got done buying my wife a Liquid Red Pontiac G8 GT to go along with my Arrival Blue SSS. Now all I need is a White Camaro SS and it will be a Patriotic all LS household.

The dealer is cleaning it up and will deliver to my house tonght.

Anyone have this car that can give me any info? Any issues, cheapest mods, is it the same mods as the SSS?

my fiance has an 07 g8 gtp, and she has had minor problems with hers, but it was covered under warranty....the problems she had....well right now i think her brake pedal position sensor is going out, cause all of a sudden her brake lights will come on and stay on until we hit the brake pedal, then they go off for a few seconds, then come right back on....it doesnt happen all the time, just every once in awhile(still yet to be fixed)...and another problem she had was something to do with the traction control harness (atleast i think) shifted and made the engine loose power, i wont forget when it happened...we were on our way to a new orleans hornets game and as we were going up a steep ramp for the parking garage at the superdome, it lost power and did have the strength to get up the ramp, luckily we had an avalance right behind us that was kind enough to push us up....but ill tell you, she has the 3.6l in it, and itll burn the front tires almost till it hits 3rd gear...hers is almost the same blue as my SSS

Hit alittle snag at delivery time. The car we're buying is a demo driven by the owner of the dealership. I actually bought it sight unnseen because his wife had it the day I was at the dealership. They said it was perfect condition and would be detailed before they brought it to me. It showed up Sat. morning with at least a half dozen rock chips and noone had detailed it, just washed it. There was coffe spilled down the side of the console and other dirt throughout. I told them I didn't want it. They called the mananger and they are going to have all the chips airbrushed(they tried to give me touch up paint,yeah right), get it professionally detailed, and give me an extended warranty since the car has 5k on it. They will call me when it's done and I'll drive out to approve it. If I don't approve we'll have them get us a different one and have a sunroof installed(only reason we chose this one is it was the only one around that was red w/sunroof).