Midwest Members

RV28

I introduced myself about a week ago. i was just wondering how many guys are around the Missouri area. i was also wondering how often yall get together and what not. Im still in the process of moving back to MO but ill be there in about a month then ill start the truck hunt. thanks

Rich(SSPOSSE) is in Des Moine,IA. I don't know how far you are from there. You might try PM'ing himto find out who else is in that area. There are a few of us near the WIS/ILL border. I doubt there will be any otherGTG's this year, but keep checking under "Gatherings". You'll start to see stuff popping up in early spring. You can look at my profile under the friends section to see the guys I know in the area. Fast4 popper is in the process of moving out east.

I am right in the middle of everybody here in Nebraska. Hope to make it down to kc for the next G2G cause there is very little as far as SSS.com members here in Nebraska. And, being that I am only about 1 1/2 hours from KC I should be able to get down there.

Dont know when yall are planning a G2G. Hope to have a SS before then. there isnt a crazy amount for sale around there but ill find one

there are 4 here in kc for sale, let me know if i can be of assistance. here is a link to the gtg

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=57711&hl=

Welcome!

I am in St Louis, actually out in the suburbs but close enough.

Only talked to one other member online from around here but I see a few SSS's on the road all the time.

Usually try to honk and wave or flash the high beams but doesn't seem to be many "active" members around here.

• 2 months later...