Arts Cammed Ss Vs Tbss 427

blackbeast ss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the Mods are going to admit to who deleted the 2 posts......... Pathetic

maybe they got lost....there was a post from mervz saying that alot of posts from 2 nights ago and yesterday we're gone for good from server crash.

damn truck is moving GREAT Art!!! sounds sick tho...

also not trying to clown but did he just half throttle it till he got ahead then give it full throttle.?. cuz he blew away at the end like u werent moving any more. but u really stayed on his ass for a good while, with it being a 427 and u only being a cammed and bolt on 6 liter i'm sure he was surprised the truck moves that well...

good shit tho Art!!!

-Rob

damn truck is moving GREAT Art!!! sounds sick tho...

also not trying to clown but did he just half throttle it till he got ahead then give it full throttle.?. cuz he blew away at the end like u werent moving any more. but u really stayed on his ass for a good while, with it being a 427 and u only being a cammed and bolt on 6 liter i'm sure he was surprised the truck moves that well...

good shit tho Art!!!

-Rob

Nah He gave me the hit and we both went WOT... When I hit 3rd (The Turd) is when he really started to walk me....