Arts Cammed Ss Vs Tbss 427

blackbeast ss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive raced that guy a few times when he had his titan. Guess he dumped a few grand into it, and i was still able to beat him. Then he went an got that bad boy. I actually called first dibs on him next month until I saw his sig. I totally missed the 427 part, then he went on and told me the rest of his mods.

The only thing stock on that TBSS in the intake manifold, and he's gonna change that out soon as well.

ive raced that guy a few times when he had his titan. Guess he dumped a few grand into it, and i was still able to beat him. Then he went an got that bad boy. I actually called first dibs on him next month until I saw his sig. I totally missed the 427 part, then he went on and told me the rest of his mods.

The only thing stock on that TBSS in the intake manifold, and he's gonna change that out soon as well.

No it's not stock... The stock one is LS2 (Cathedral prot)... He has a LS3 (rectangle port)...

art , after really watching it , he didnt pull you that hard. a 100 shot alone would probably get you neck and neck .

We went from a 60mph punch... Up til about 100 (3rd gear) is when he started to pull away... We were also racing up hill too.. LOL

how custom is your exhaust it sounds amazing! how do you like that 228r? what kind of results did you gain after you put it in?

Dual in and out 2.5" 18" Magnaflow muffler with a built in X pipe. I Have dual 2.5" pipes going to the muffler with no cats and dual 3" coming out of the muffler out to the duall SS tips. I love the 228R cam and gained some good power. It all depends on your other supporting mods for your total gain with the cam. Thanks

I love the 228R cam and gained some good power. It all depends on your other supporting mods for your total gain with the cam. Thanks

Im still working on my supporting mods :uhoh: *cough* converter/shiftpoints *cough* :jester:

Other than that, I love my cam as well :cheers: