Rotrex Supercharger Kit For Sale

ledfoot

This is a kit I never installed, got it directly from an engineer friend at Wheel to Wheel 1 year ago. Supercharger is new unused and still in the original unopened box. All parts are present in the kit, have full instructions just needs a tune after installation. The buy it now price is $2500 for the kit. Retail was $5500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks

Jeff

post-274-1254185469_thumb.jpg

Edited by ledfoot (see edit history)

Thanks but I need all cash. Let me know if you can work that out. Thanks, Jeff

very interested bro pm info and details so we can wrk sumthing out also have cam and springs for lq9 motor headers and etc maybe we can wrk sumthing out with a trade and sum cash

This is a kit I never installed, got it directly from an engineer friend at Wheel to Wheel 1 year ago. Supercharger is new unused and still in the original unopened box. All parts are present in the kit, have full instructions just needs a tune after installation. The buy it now price is $2500 for the kit. Retail was $5500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks

Jeff

[/quote

Is it a C-38-81 supercharger? very interested.

well thanx for everything but quick question if ur responsible for makiinf the ss did u also have somthing to do with the concept and if so were can i get the headlights preferably all 4 frontlights and grill thanx in advance