Just Added From In...

mattcedelen

Hello everyone!! Just came on to the SSS scene recently and am currently in the market for a SSS. I've been through the "For Sale" section here and there seem to be some GREAT trucks for sale!! Hopefully I can wrap my hands around a new toy soon (currently selling a 2000 Stage 2 Roush before I can get a new toy) If anyone is interested just let me know (hehehe...wink wink) :wink: I had to go through my "rebelious stage" and now I'm coming back around.

Look forward to talking with everyone and hopefully getting my hands on an SSS. If anyone has any tips/pointers on what to watch for with these trucks I'm ALL ears (looking for AWD...so far I've read about front diffs and trannys). Hope to sell my 'stang and get some REAL power!! :cheers:

-Matt

Yeah... my folks will be happy that I'm switching back too. I definately grew up in a Chevy home and have always been a Chevy fan!! Whenever I would have my car out in the driveway or when I would come home in it all the neighbors would tease my dad about having a Ford in the driveway.

welcome

good thinking ditching the ford :chevy:

Edited by INPharmer (see edit history)