Went To The Track And New Best Time

OUT2WIN

Will do, what were your avg IATs with your old (stock) set up from magna?
at crusing speeds they use to be 30 degrees above ambient and now their only 15 degrees,on a wot run my iats use to go up as high as 155 degrees now they wont go pass 125 degrees on a wot run(im also running meth)...but 200 degrees is verry high a think theirs something wrong,,check your intercooling pump mine was doing some weird sh!t it would run but sometimes for no reason it would be off, also if i would tap on my pump it would shut off .......a new one fixed my problem.....when i had my problem with the pump my iats would go higher than 175 degrees.........LAST POST SORRY FOR THE HIJACK BRO!!!! Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

at crusing speeds they use to be 30 degrees above ambient and now their only 15 degrees,on a wot run my iats use to go up as high as 155 degrees now they wont go pass 125 degrees on a wot run(im also running meth)...but 200 degrees is verry high a think theirs something wrong,,check your intercooling pump mine was doing some weird sh!t it would run but sometimes for no reason it would be off, also if i would tap on my pump it would shut off .......a new one fixed my problem.....when i had my problem with the pump my iats would go higher than 175 degrees.........LAST POST SORRY FOR THE HIJACK BRO!!!!

Thanks for the info.

Sorry the high jack Ruff, ill get ahold of you maybe in a week or so to run some more logs...should be getting a new tune by then?