2003 Silverado Ss For Sale

kweber1911

I have my 2003 Silverado SS up for sale. It is black and has just under 70000 miles on it right now. Mileage will change a bit as I still do drive it. It is mostly stock with the exception of a couple things. I put pacesetter long tube headers on it and deleted the cats. I put in a 160 degree SLP thermostat. I put on a Volant Cold air intake. I changed the plugs about 5000 miles ago and used NGK TR55s.

The truck has been custom tuned by Wheatley for all the mods listed. I will throw in all of the stock parts, as well as a Transgo shift kit that I have waiting to be installed.

I have always changed the oil every 3000 miles and have always used Mobil 1 synthetic. The interior is all stock. The drivers seat is showing its age, but not torn or cracked. The windows have been tinted with 13% tint all the way around and looks immaculate.

I am looking to get $16,500 for my truck and need to sell do to financial reasons. This pickup is like my mistress as some people call it on here and my wife hates that I spend so much time with it :chevy: .

PM me for pictures and offers.

Thanks for looking.

Kenny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...