Mlb Playoffs.

Ed_Lethal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanks for me - became a fan in '93/'94 when I first started paying attention to sports (born in '85, so the only thing I knew before I was 8 was that I was a Nebraska Cornhusker fan, everything else didn't register).

Regarding how I think it will play out, I am a little nervous. There are obviously a few issues with their starting pitching that I hope pan out, but the Angels and Cards could both give them some huge problems. Boston could too if they can also get their pitching figured out, but Beckett and Lester haven't been very impressive lately. Also neither the Rox nor the Dodgers have enough pitching IMO, but as they say, that's why they play the game!

TWINS

good game so far...didn't care too much for the tigers/twins match-up tonight, but it's very intense. twins made some dynamite plays, so now im rooting for the twins (just this game though).

Twins get the tie breaker.....and now hopefully sweep the Yanks!!!! :uhoh:

I'll be cheering for the Twins too, growing up in MN I've been a fan of theirs since they won the World Series back in '87 and '91. :cheers: I was born in '84 though so I was still pretty young. I don't know how they managed to pull off the win last night, but I hope that they didn't use up all their magic cause their gonna need it tonight.