Help With Detailing Tips

I left for colorado and left my truck in the garage and a worker moved it to the street an left it. Was left out for 2 weks of constant rain in the mornings and HOT sun in the afternoon leaving Nasty water spots, almost turned my truck GRAY

Any tips on getting these out D: i miss my deep black

I've taken some pretty wicked hard water stains off the wife black grand am with one of these.

Porter Cable 7424XP dual action polisher

Pretty easy to use as well.

Just buy the proper pads as well. They have some decent package deals..

You can learn a lot from that site..

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks guys for all the help, ive been up all morning trying diff things ive found and what yall have givin me,

so far so goo, post before and after pictures when im done:D

And no i didnt change it from awd to 2wd its a single cab 1500 that is being converted to the darkside :cool:

2004s only came in awd, did you change your truck to 2wd?

a mix of vinegar and water will break up the water spots, when i used to work at a detail shop our boss had some acid which we'd wet the area down that we were removing water spots apply the acid to the body with a rag and rub it in, let it sit a few seconds then wash it off with water!!! stuff worked great!

a mix of vinegar and water will break up the water spots, when i used to work at a detail shop our boss had some acid which we'd wet the area down that we were removing water spots apply the acid to the body with a rag and rub it in, let it sit a few seconds then wash it off with water!!! stuff worked great!

:withstupid: vineger works good,thats what i use on my jetsky