Ss 22's What Do U Think?

Ruben525

I'm building a clone I have all oem parts my claddings going on in about a month what do u guys think should I get some ss 22's for my truck or should I keep the oem gray 20's Im just not sure how Crome ss 22's would look on my truck

I mean the crome ss 22's they look sick but Im not sure I'm going to like the Crome on my truck but I kinda want them

You can always powdercoat them if the chrome is not what you want. I have them in chrome and I am thinking of powdercoating them until I can get the intro wheels. I am running the 285/35/22

i want to do the same 22s on my ss but not sure which ones and i might just get a different truck but dont worry it will be an ss jaymz ss prolly if he doesnt sell it before i can get a hold of it

That's true but how much dose it cost to get them painted gray? How much are the ss 22's by the way ?

I am not a fan of chrome, so I personally would go with powdercoat or the oem finish. I think the 22 replicas look BA on these trucks. One of my favorite trucks is SS Silv and he has the chrome 22 replicas. At the same time, the chrome does make them stick out very nicely.

Maybe you should look into black chrome?

You can always powdercoat them if the chrome is not what you want. I have them in chrome and I am thinking of powdercoating them until I can get the intro wheels. I am running the 285/35/22

there ya go man i think it will be bad ass i like your truck 22's will set it off