My New 05 V-max

T-Bag

Here is the breakdown:

The Deal: 16K, 0 down, 0% apr, 277 a month, reg. already paid, plus saved 1% on sales tax buying in Orange Cty. not L.A.

Stealership: Orange Empire, Orange, CA

The Truck:

05 V-Max, 58K miles, Summit White, 2WD, E-Fans, Loaded w/center console, bucket seats, Bose, moonroof, 6 disc in dash CD, rear AC, fog lamps, de-badged, billet grill/bowtie, painted door handles, bed cover, bed rug, true dual Magnaflows.

Mods so far: Wheatley, MSD Wires, new AC 41-985 iridiums, Royal Purple in diff, engine, power steering, trans and radiator.

Needed: new front brakes, going into shop Monday 7am for them, currently at 2mm wear so why not ya know....

Future Mods: TOG headers, 160* stat and some smoked lights all around.

Conclusion: Well, I know its not an SS but I'm ecstatic, pleased and very very happy to be back on the road and still a member here!! The dealership marked the truck as a 5.3 LT so based their price as that. I popped the hood, grinned, opened the glove box to confirm the V-max codes stamped in there and took it. When the deal was finalized I asked them if they knew what they had just sold me. Guy had no idea, anyway it was a one owner, clean title and a local SoCal truck, always garaged and its immaculate inside and out. Think the truck is just so sexy, clean and unique. Hope you guys like it, let me know your thoughts!!

Pics: http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/aaronsommers25/

Best,

-Aaron

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Sweet deal on the truck man! :chevy: I dont know if you will have any luck finding the TOG headers since they went under. Try bassani. They make the same mid length design, carb legal and they are made in Anaheim. I've been very happy with mine

Edited by Badkarma (see edit history)

the dealership that sold me mine didn't know what it was either...i came out with a good price as well

people have somewhat of an idea of what to expect when a ss pulls up next to them. thats what i love about the v-max trucks; most people just think its a regular silverado/sierra until you leave them sitting at a light or at the line. seeing people's reactions are priceless.

from one v-max owner to another, congratulations :cheers: