Detail Pics - Adams Polishes!

usabodyguard

So saturday Dylan from adams polishes came up to detail my truck with his buddy anthony...

We started at 9am sat morning and went until dark...

here is the truck before we started...

b4380f82.jpg

First step - clean the wheels

dab25911.jpg

Next they have a bitchen soap/foam machine that they cover the entire truck in soap/foam...

291d402e.jpg

Before they touch the paint, the wash off all of the soap, then reapply another application of soap/foam and then proceed to washing the truck with adams wash pads

7e157739.jpg

Then they rinse it off, the dry it with adams drying cloths, after which the blow it dry with a leaf blower (my wet/dry vac from sears doubles as a leaf blower - highly recommended!)

f34c3e17.jpg

The detail products!

c68a0a3b.jpg

89d167ec.jpg

Inspecting the NEW paint and all of the swirls - :mad:

f59df6eb.jpg

Orange pad with achine polish... hard at work dylan!

a78baeda.jpg

9fcefbad.jpg

082ab5b8.jpg

Time for the fine polishing... white pad with a SMALL amount of product! I learned that a LITTLE product goes a long way.

acb9903b.jpg

Inspecting the results - this is BEFORE any wax!! No more swirls, yaaaaa

4710a829.jpg

time for some VRT in the engine bay

f67e09f0.jpg

two coats of Americana wax - this stuff is insane!

58ff1b00.jpg

the powerplant - forged 427 LSX with a TVS 2300 SC.

f6875313.jpg

I could not get final pics because it was already dark out, and today there were several CLOSE fires in the area so I left her inside - I will get some final pics on tuesday.

Big thanks to Dylan and Anthony, two very good guys who worked their asses off. I highly recommend them - IF you can get an appointment!!

:thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW - The radiator shroud cover is from Art - WICKEDOWESIX... To give the sponsors some love I had Jon - idahoBLKss - make me some vinyl stickers all in black - he found all of the sponsor logos and had them digitized and printed them for me. I sanded down the CF cover and applied them, I then had the entire shroud cleared so that the stickers are all under clear... pics are hard to tell but it came out really sweet in person. I also had the CF fuse box lid done too, but only one large AEROMOTIVE sticker done just like the radiator shroud.

Thanks again to Art and Jon :thumbs:

BTW - The radiator shroud cover is from Art - WICKEDOWESIX... To give the sponsors some love I had Jon - idahoBLKss - make me some vinyl stickers all in black - he found all of the sponsor logos and had them digitized and printed them for me. I sanded down the CF cover and applied them, I then had the entire shroud cleared so that the stickers are all under clear... pics are hard to tell but it came out really sweet in person. I also had the CF fuse box lid done too, but only one large AEROMOTIVE sticker done just like the radiator shroud.

Thanks again to Art and Jon :thumbs:

Damn Dave I really like how you put all the sponsors on the radiator shroud! Looks bitchn'! The look of decals under clear coat looks awsome...And Dylan bad ass job as usuall bro :cheers:

f6875313.jpg