Howdy From Ny

Wanted to drop in and say hello. Currently live in Upstate NY stationed at Fort Drum which is about an hour from Syracuse. Once I get back from Iraq I will be looking for a truck hopefully this site will help with that.

I am new to the silverado ss trucks and looking to get one in the future. Most of my automobile experience in based on ls fbodies and gtos. Only worked on a handful of ls series trucks. Currently own a 08 quad cab silverado z71 2wd, custom tune, cai, and flowmaster 44. Really interested in the awd versions of the truck and victory red is my first choice in a truck. I hope these trucks are as much fun as I imagine that they are. Look forward to using this site.

Edited by 99z28monster (see edit history)

Welcome to the site :cheers: I am just north of Fort Drum, I live in Gouverneur, NY. I am the Chevy GMC Pontiac Buick dealer in Gouverneur, so If you ever need anything drop me a line :cheers::chevy:

Teddy

The one right at the light after you cross the bridge? Only been up that way a handful of times.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.