Does anybody know...

novanet

I've emailed and left 2 voice messages since Monday morning...what gives? I have some questions to ask Mike from Yank about his selection of torque converters and which one would be best for my truck and application, but I have not been able to reach any one at the company..hopefully assuming that he is not the sole employee. I'm more than a little frustrated. My messages have started out " I want to buy one of your products.." so I figured he would realize I'm not just a salesman or wandering shopper. If this is an example of the customer service I can expect after the sale if there are problems or issues...I think perhaps I should spend my money elsewhere. I would appreciate others experiences/interactions with Yank concerning their products...trying to make an informed decision here.

Everything I have ever heard is they have great converters but God help you if something goes wrong with it and you have to get service from them. :fume: A few vendors I have talked to have considered not selling Yank anymore because they cant get anything out of them either.

Thanks for the input, Eric. Can you explain the difference between the Truck Thruster 3000 and the Pro Truck 3000? I'm confused...I also don't see the Pro Truck 3000 listed on their current website...is it discontinued? Not sure which one to order... :crazy:

Archived